The Good Flavors

Posted by My Name is AJ at 6:43 PM

Monday, February 9, 2009

I take vitamins, but the tablets you swallow tend to make me throw up.  Pleasant thought, I know.  So, to remedy the situation, I take children's chewable vitamins.  Usually Flintstone's shaped ones, but right now I have a bottle of Sponge Bob Squarepants vitamins.  


Every time I take one, I find myself wondering why the manufacturers even bother putting in those darn orange and purple vitamins.  I mean, I can surely tolerate taking the orange and purple ones.  But do I prefer to?  No.  I prefer the red ones.  Just like everybody else.  

I think that more companies should go the way of Swedish Fish.  What does this mean, you ask? Well, Swedish Fish (the candy, not actual fish from Sweden) used to come in a few different colors/flavors.  Red, orange, yellow, green.  Now, when I buy them I can only find them in ONE color: red.  This pleases me, as red is the only flavor that I want to eat of the bunch.  

My most recent purchase of Swedish Fish made me realize that more companies should follow suit and only include the good flavors in their variety packs. This means any flavor that people tend to eat all of first, leaving the unloved colors behind.   

Of course, I am sure there is some jerk face out there who PREFERS the unpopular flavors and ruins my entire argument for only including the yummy flavors.  Regardless, I will take joy in the fact that I never have to waste a Swedish Fish again.  

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I CAN COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should send an angry letter to the manufacturers of all childrens chewable vitamins.